1. [J.UCS] JooYoung Lee, Yue Duan, Jae C. Oh, Wenliang Du, Howard Blair, Lusha Wang, and Xing Jin. "Social Network Based Reputation Computation and Document Classification", Journal of Universal Computer Science, 18, no. 4 (2012): 532-553.
1. [NDSS'19] Lei Zhao, Yue Duan, Heng Yin, and Jifeng Xuan. "Send Hardest Problems My Way: Probabilistic Path Prioritization for Hybrid Fuzzing", to appear in the Network and Distributed System Security Symposium, February 2019.
2. [NDSS'18] Yue Duan, Mu Zhang, Abhishek Vasist Bhaskar, Heng Yin, Xiaorui Pan, Tongxin Li, Xueqiang Wang, and Xiaofeng Wang. "Things You May Not Know About Android (Un)Packers: A Systematic Study based on Whole-System Emulation", in the Network and Distributed System Security Symposium, February 2018.
4. [NDSS'17] Xiaorui Pan, Xueqiang Wang, Yue Duan, Xiaofeng Wang, and Heng Yin. "Dark Hazard: Large-Scale Discovery of Unknown Hidden Sensitive Operations in Android Apps", appeared in the Network and Distributed System Security Symposium, February 2017.
5. [CCS'15] Mu Zhang, Yue Duan, Qian Feng, and Heng Yin. "Towards Automatic Generation of Security-Centric Descriptions for Android Apps", In Proceedings of the 22nd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, November 2015.
6. [HotCloud'15] Yue Duan, Mu Zhang, Heng Yin, and Yuzhe Tang, "Privacy-Preserving Offloading of Mobile App to the Public Cloud, In The 7th USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Cloud Computing", Santa Clara, CA, July 2015.
7. [CCS'14] Mu Zhang, Yue Duan, Heng Yin, and Zhiruo Zhao. "Semantics-Aware Android Malware Classification using Weighted Contextual API Dependency Graphs", In Proceedings of the 21st ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, November 2014.
1. [Oakland'15] Yue Duan, Mu Zhang, Heng Yin, Yuzhe Tang. "Poster: Privacy-Preserving Offloading of Mobile App to the Public Cloud", in the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy 2011.
2. [ASONAM'11] JooYoung Lee, Yue Duan, Jae C Oh, Wenliang Du, Howard Blair, Lusha Wang, Xing Jin. "Automatic reputation computation through document analysis: a social network approach", in the Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM), 2011 International Conference on.
IET Information Security
The Computer Journal
International Journal of Information Security and Privacy
Conference External Reviewers
ACSAC 2014, 2015, 2017
CCS 2017, 2018
AsiaCCS 2017, 2018